We know our parks and open spaces play an important role in getting Wyndham families out of the house, enjoying nature and being active.
Wyndham City’s Parks Asset Renewal Program is an annual program that transforms ageing parks into new and improved spaces that better meet the community’s needs.
Over the 2022/23 financial year, we are investing $1.65 million to upgrade 11 parks and open spaces across our City:
- Burgundy Drive Reserve, Wyndham Vale
- Nangiloc Crescent Reserve, Werribee
- Featherbrook Kindergarten, Point Cook
- Bruny Drive Reserve, Tarneit (pictured)
- Bowery Court Reserve, Werribee
- Aitken Avenue Reserve, Hoppers Crossing
- Iramoo Kindergarten, Wyndham Vale
- Vista Way Kindergarten, Wyndham Vale
- Alamanda Kindergarten, Point Cook
- Conquest Drive Reserve, Werribee
- Aquarius Drive Park, Truganina
The reserves selected for upgrades in this year’s program were constructed a number of years ago and upgrades have been tailored to each park to make them more accessible, safer, comfortable and welcoming to everyone.
- New and improved playground equipment
- Upgraded park amenities
- Upgrading ageing assets
- Providing Wyndham families with quality open spaces
- Better accessibility and functionality