Wyndham City’s 2018/19 Integrated Plan & Budget was adopted at Council’s Special Council Meeting on Tuesday 26 June, 2018.
The annual Budget includes a record $145.9 million set aside to build the infrastructure needed by our growing community. This includes:
- $37.1 million on local roads
- $24.7 million on buildings
- $14.8 million on recreation and leisure facilities
- $11.6 million on parks and open spaces
- $1.2 million on footpaths and bicycle paths
Schedule of Fees & Charges 2018/19
The Schedule of Fees & Charges sets out the fees that Council may charge for 2018/19. Where a fee amount is set through legislation, the legislated rate supersedes any amount listed in this schedule. When setting the fee rate consideration is given to the following:
- Equitable - the fees are fairly applied across a range of users and consideration is given to the user’s capacity to pay.
- Efficiency - the fees are simple for Council to administer.
- Clarity – users clearly understand how and when fees are applied.
- Transparency – the nature and use of the service is easily understood and accessible to all applicable users.
For further information contact Wyndham City on 9742 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.