Wyndham City has a range of communication channels.
From social media pages including Facebook and Twitter to eNewsletters or downloading a copy of our monthly newsletter, Wyndham News.
- Wyndham City Living
- Experience Wyndham
- Families in Wyndham
- Healthy and Active in Wyndham
- Libraries in Wyndham
- Green Living in Wyndham
- Youth in Wyndham
- Careers in Wyndham
- Werribee City Centre
In order to ensure our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest) are friendly and welcoming for all visitors, we do moderate where needed. Users may not post any material that is:
- abusive, threatening, defamatory, or obscene
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- in violation of any intellectual property right of another
- in violation of any law or regulation
- otherwise offensive or inappropriate
- overtly political
- not suitable to all ages
- discriminatory or offensive (particularly in reference to an individual’s race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion or disability)
- Offering to sell any goods or services, or conducts or forwards surveys, contests, chain letters, spam or any other unsolicited commercial message.
We will endeavour to respond to comments requesting information in a timely manner, but still encourage individuals to contact Council on 9742 0777 for specific enquiries. Replies to posts will only be made by Wyndham City during business hours.
Social Media Disclaimer
While Wyndham City endeavours to maintain the currency and accuracy of information published on its social media sites, the information is subject to change. It is advisable that users verify the currency of information immediately prior to use.
All comments, visuals, videos and other material posted by users on this Page do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Wyndham City Council, its employees or affiliates. Wyndham City accepts no liability for the content, and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the information contained on its social media sites.
Links to external websites are provided as a convenience to users and does not imply endorsement of that website, service or person by Wyndham City. Wyndham City is not responsible for the content or reliability of links, or for any loss or inconvenience arising from their use.
Cruise With Us
The #wyndhamcruiser is coming to a street near you!
We’ve made it easier for you to connect with us with the all new Wyndham Cruiser.
You will see us pop up at events, festivals, shopping centres and parks so that we can share Council’s latest news and projects with you. Come and chat with us, chat with the Councillors, ask questions, pick up some give-aways or just chill out at our pop-up lounge.
Give us a wave when you see us out and about and be sure to come over and say hello!
Where will you see us next?
- Friday 29 June: Winter Street Party (4 - 9pm)
- Sunday 16 September: Pet & Animal Expo (10-3pm)
- Sunday 28 October, 2018: Children’s Week Picnic (10am – 4 pm)
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November 2018: State Rose & Garden Show (10 - 4pm both days)
Subscribe to an eNewsletter
Getting the latest news on what’s happening in Wyndham will soon be a lot easier, with the launch of a range of e-newsletters. They are a new, convenient way of keeping informed of what’s going on in the community.
Wyndham City Living - Keep up to date about what’s happening in your city. This page has everything you need to know as a resident of our city.
Experience Wyndham - Find hidden gems and undiscovered secrets in your neighbourhood and your city, from music festivals to events, exhibitions, shows and tourist attractions.
Green Living in Wyndham - Find out everything you need to know about helping the environment by living a more sustainable lifestyle, while saving some cash on the way.
- Keep up to date with the latest arts events and opportunities in Wyndham and beyond
- Find out about upcoming shows at Wyndham Cultural Centre
- Be invited to exhibition openings at Wyndham Art Gallery and Wyndham Art Spaces
Healthy & Active - Healthy and Active in Wyndham brings you everything you need to know about maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle by utilising the great resources our city has to offer
Libraries - Find out what is happening & on offer at Wyndham Libraries.
Youth - Find out about programs, events and assistance for young people aged 12 to 25 years of age living in Wyndham.