Wyndham City’s Integrated Plan & Budget 2017- 2018 and City Plan 2017 - 2021 was adopted at Council’s Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 27 June, 2017.
The annual Budget includes a record $133.11 million set aside to build the infrastructure needed by our growing community. This includes:
- $37.24 million on buildings
- $35 million on local roads
- $11.8 million on recreation and leisure facilities
- $9.5 million on parks and open spaces
- $1.02 million on footpaths and bicycle paths
Schedule of Fees & Charges 2017 - 2018
The Schedule of Fees & Charges sets out the fees that Council may charge for 2017 - 2018. Where a fee amount is set through legislation, the legislated rate supersedes any amount listed in this schedule. When setting the fee rate consideration is given to the following:
- Equitable - the fees are fairly applied across a range of users and consideration is given to the user’s capacity to pay.
- Efficiency - the fees are simple for Council to administer.
- Clarity – users clearly understand how and when fees are applied.
- Transparency – the nature and use of the service is easily understood and accessible to all applicable users.