Wyndham City is upgrading Moondara Street Park in Tarneit.
These improvements are part of Council’s strategy to address ageing infrastructure within a number of reserves across the City.
- New playground equipment across two playground areas (junior and senior play)
- Nature play areas
- Upgraded pathways and a new circuit path connection
- New seating
- Picnic facilities for social gatherings, including shelter, picnic tables and BBQ
- Half court with basketball and netball hoop
- Landscaping upgrades
- Public toilet
- A more pleasant and welcoming space for the whole family
- An outdoor gathering space
- A better place for walking and exercising
- A fun area for children of all ages to spend time outdoors
Learn more about the community consultation undertaken for this project here.