- Diggers Road (corner Whites Road)
- 9742 0867
Diggers Road Soldiers Memorial Hall will be closed to the general public for the remainder of 2020.
This closure is part of nation-wide efforts to reduce the spread and impact of COVID-19, Wyndham City will be closing a number of Council venues including Libraries, Community Centres and Halls, Youth Resource Centres, Wyndham Cultural Centre, Wyndham Art Gallery, Encore Events Centre and Werribee Visitor Information Centre.
For more information: www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/covid19
Diggers Road Soldiers Memorial Hall provides community spaces for classes, functions, meetings, recreation activities and events. Our facilities include a main hall with kitchen facilities which can also be utilised as a meeting room. In addition there is a playgroup room that can also be hired as a meeting room space. The hall has off-street parking and disabled access.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Rooms Available for hire
- Main Hall – 70 seated, 100 standing
- Kitchen/Meeting Room – 10 seated
Facilities & Equipment
- Off street parking
- Disability access
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Outdoor area
Rooms are suitable for
- Exercise classes
- Small groups
All functions must be completed by:
Monday – Thursday - 10pm sharp
Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times
When completing the application to hire form:
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions document prior to completing this application form
- Ensure you add an electronic signature to this application form or if you are printing this form out, sign the signature section
- Email the completed form directly to email@example.com or send to Wyndham City, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee.
Note: Completion of the application form does not guarantee your booking. Once your application is received by the halls team they will review your application and be in touch.
For further enquiries contact the Community Facilities Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9742 0867.
- 1 accessible carpark
- Accessible ramp at front of building, level entry at rear of building
- 1 accessible bathroom in Playgroup building (RH)
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.