Privacy Statement

Your personal information is being collected by Council to administer your EOI for a Permit to trade on Council managed land.  Your personal information will be securely stored in Council’s Customer Database and used to identify you when communicating with Council and for the delivery of services and information.  If you would like to access or amend your personal information held by Council, you can email Council’s Privacy Officer at  For further information about how your personal information is handled, refer to Council’s Privacy Policy at

Have you read the Footpath Trading Guidelines? (required)
Have you read the Wyndham Outdoor Dining and Trading Public Health and Safety Guide? (required)
Do you have a current Footpath Trading Permit? (required)
Is your business eligible for a Footpath Trading Permit?

If so, please apply here first.

If you already have a current Footpath Trading Permit, have you explored the ability to utilise the footpath trading zone of your neighbouring businesses either side? You need to explore that option before applying for other public space to trade. If you receive approval from neighbouring businesses you can apply through the Footpath Trading Permit Form.

If you are not able to use a footpath trading zone or have fully utilised the trading zones in front and either side of your business (and have a permit to do so), please procced with this application.

Contact Details
Preferred Contact Number Type (required)
Public Space Application Details
If your application includes Council-managed car parks and/or street use, do you have your own outdoor dining infrastructure or are you interested in using one of Council’s parklets, alfresco pods or outdoor dining set (required)
One file only.
64 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx.
Are you seeking to serve alcohol in this outdoor public space?
Do you have current Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of $10 million
One file only.
64 MB limit.
Allowed types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx.

If not, you will need to have this to be able to trade on public land.

Back to top