Address: 86 Manor Lakes Blvd, Manor Lakes
Phone: 03 8734 8934 (for general Wyndham City Council enquiries call 9742 0777)
Fax: 03 9731 7108
Rooms Available for hire:
- Community Room 1: 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 30 seated, 40 standing
All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall.
- Community Learning Room: 16 Computers
- Consulting Room: 4 people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment:
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Trestle tables and chairs available
Rooms are suitable for:
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
Hiring Rates & Charges
Wyndham Vale Community Learning Centre Factsheet
To make a booking:
About the Centre:
Wyndham Vale Community Learning Centre provides community space, for all community groups and organisations to hire. If you have any ideas for programs or skills to share that would benefit the community, please contact Community Centre staff.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public Internet Access
- Youth Lounge & Youth Consulting
- 3+Activity Groups
- Walking Group/Pram Walking Group
- Certificate Level Business Courses
- Introduction to Computers
- Parenting Groups
- Dance Classes
- Youth Programs and much, much more.
To find out what's on at Wyndham Vale Community Learning Centre, visit the Wynlearn website .