Wyndham City values the importance of Community Centres as spaces that provide social, educational and recreational activities for residents in a welcoming and supportive environment. Within Wyndham City there are a range of Community Centres that are managed by either community based committees or by Wyndham City. Each Centre has community space or room hire available (restrictions do apply)and offer a variety of programs, activities and services for our community.
For general information on programs and services available at each centre click on the relevant link below:
- Arndell Park Community Centre, 29-49 Federation Blvd, Truganina
- Featherbrook Community Centre, 33 – 35 Windorah Drive, Point Cook
- Grange Community Centre, 260-280 Hogans Road, Hoppers Crossing
- Iramoo Community Centre, 84 Honour Avenue, Wyndham Vale
- Jamieson Way Community Centre, 59 Jamieson Way, Point Cook
- Penrose Promenade Community Centre, 83 Penrose Promenade, Tarneit
- Point Cook Community Centre,1-21 Cheetham Street, Point Cook
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre, 61 Thames Boulevard, Werribee
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre, 150 Sunset Views Boulevard, Tarneit
- Wyndham Community & Education Centre, 3 Princes Highway, Werribee
- Wyndham Park Community Centre, 55 - 57 Kookaburra Avenue, Werribee
- Wyndham Vale Community Learning Centre, Cnr Manor Lakes Bld & Howqua Way, Wyndham Vale
- Yerambooee Community Centre, 55 Maple Crescent, Hoppers Crossing
Find out which Community Centres are near you.
Wyndham City operates a Community Subsidy Scheme for Wyndham based groups for seniors (55+) and/or people with disabilities accessing Council Owned Community Facilities.
A range of Wyndham City's Community Centres are managed by volunteer community members who together form a Committee of Management.