Relax, rejuvenate and recharge with a range of activities and resources on offer to help reduce stress and promote mindfulness and positivity… or simply drop in for a cup of tea and some chill-time! Activities on offer will differ each session but may include: - Mindful colouring - Beginner's yoga - Short, guided meditations - Relaxing multi-player games on the Nintendo Switch (e.g. jigsaw puzzles, board games, Tetris and card games) - Guided drawing - Origami - Positive affirmation library (Take One, Make One!) There are many benefits to taking short, regular breaks when studying. It can improve concentration, boost productivity and creativity, increase information retention and prevent burn-out.
Taking a 15-20 minute break from your studies or daily activities to participate in mindfulness or relaxation can help reduce stress, improve mental health and overall brain function. Whether you just need some chill-time, a break from your studies or an opportunity to unwind and relax, Zen Den provides a safe and welcoming space for you to recharge, relax and rejuvenate either alone or with friends.
So drop-in and get your Zen on! Hoppers Crossing Library 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month, beginning Thursday 9th September 5:30pm – 7:30pm
No Bookings Required
Proof of double vaccination is required for participants aged over 18 years to attend this event and will need to be shown to staff on the day. COVIDSafe guidelines will be followed to ensure public safety.
- Please do not attend the program if you are unwell, have been in close contact with someone who is unwell, or are waiting for results of a COVID test;
- You will need to check in and show your vaccination status to visit the library and attend a library program. All visitors aged over 18 years must be fully vaccinated;
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times during the program;
- Please use hand sanitiser before program participation.
- Date and time
monthly on Thursday, but only the 4th instance of this setUpcoming events:
- Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
Shop MM11, Level 1, Derrimut Road
- Wyndham City Libraries
(03) 8734 2600