The journey of identifying that your child has a developmental delay or disability can be an emotional rollercoaster.
Finding out how NDIS, early intervention, and other services can support your child can feel confusing and overwhelming. This workshop is a great opportunity for parents of young children to hear about available support.
- Rethinking respite and financial support
- Staying connected and supporting siblings
- Counselling and looking after yourself
Online workshop date via Zoom:
- Thursday 22 July – 10:00 am
- Tuesday 27 July – 10:00 am
- Wednesday 28 July – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 29 July – 1:00 pm
- Date and time
- Association for Children with a Disability (ACD)
Phone: 03 9880 7000 or 1800 654 013 (regional callers) Email: email@example.com