- Wyndham Civic Centre45 Princes Hwy,
- Kangan Institute
The New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) is an Australian Government program that helps people not in employment, education or training into self-employment.
The NEIS program includes:
- Small business management training (you will develop a comprehensive business plan)
- Mentor support for up to 12 months from experienced small business advisers
- Income support for nine months (if eligible)
- Rent assistance for up to 26 weeks (if eligible)
All small business training and mentor support is fully subsidised with no associated cost to the participant.
Your business idea must not be already operating on a commercial basis, it must have an independent business structure and meet legal requirements at all levels of government.
Who is eligible?
- You must be unemployed
- Not in any full time education or training
- Have a commercially viable business idea
- Over 18 years of age
For more information contact the Kangan Institute on 9094 3008. Bookings are not required for this session.