A free guys only program with centre-based activities and excursions (fees may apply for excursions).
The program is a great opportunity to try something different, chill out, have a bite to eat and meet some new friends in a safe, supervised environment.
The program is on every Wednesday night during the school term from the second week of term.
Make Guys Night a part of your weekly routine!
For guys aged 12-17 years.
Term 1 2022
- 9 February - New Year Welcome and Dinner
- 16 February - Drop In - Music, Sport and Games
- 23 February - Drop In - Music, Sport and Games
- 2 March - Incursion - to be advised
- 9 March - Drop In - Music, Sport and Games
- 16 March - Drop In - Music, Sport and Games
- 23 March - Excursion - to be advised
- 30 March - Drop In - Music, Sport and Games
- 6 April - End of Term BBQ
To register your interest visit: https://youthwyndham.com/pgm-reg
For further details call Adrian on 8734 1355 or email YouthInWyndham@Wyndham.vic.gov.au
Wyndham City operates in line with all Public Health Orders.
Masks are required at all indoor public settings for people aged 8 years and over.
Vaccination status of people aged 18 years and over may be required according to Public Health orders - please check with staff closer to the date.
The program details may change at short notice in line with current Covid-19 restrictions.
For further information visit: https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/youth