Werribee Park, Werribee
- Wyndham City - Events Team
Info to come
Fromage a Trois – where cheese lovers gather for a day of cheesy indulgence!
Get set for another delicious and cheesy day out when Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival returns in 2020!
Out on the Great Lawn in front of the Werribee Mansion will be an array of amazing cheeses, cheesy dishes and cheesy surprises, along with fine artisan food, and delicious craft beverages; all available for samples and purchase.
Watch chefs and cheesemakers in action, enjoy the live music and indulge with your cheese-loving friends, old and new.
Watch this space for ticketing information.
Exhibitor & Food Vendor Applications
- Please download and read the Event Information & Guidelines and Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Applications close at 5pm, Friday 22 November 2019.
- Please note that completing an application does not guarantee that you will be accepted and that not all applications will be successful. Wyndham City will make the final decision about successful applicants based on suitability and the requirements of the event and any decisions are made for the benefit of the event and guests that attend.
- You will be advised whether your application has been successful or unsuccessful by Wyndham City within two weeks of the closing of applications.
- If your application is successful you will be required to pay all site fees as per terms.
- For more information, please contact the Events Team on 9742 0902 or email@example.com
Interested in sponsorship?
Wyndham City is home to some of the most vibrant events in the West, and part of a diverse events calendar that keeps the coast, country and the city buzzing with life for every season.
With our large and loyal community, supporting local events provides invaluable marketing opportunities that have a proven capability to increase business stimulation and perception.
To celebrate our community’s diversity, Wyndham City Council’s Events team dedicate themselves to producing unique and engaging events that appeal to the broader community. We welcome all expressions of interest from businesses who wish to get involved with these events and utilise this unique platform to express their own brands.
We can offer a range of marketing and sales opportunities throughout our Event Season to maximise your partnership, with one of our set packages or a tailored package designed to suit your business needs.
For more information please contact the Events team on 9742 0902 or firstname.lastname@example.org