Fromage a Trois – where cheese lovers gather for a day of cheesy indulgence!
Set in the stunning surrounds of Werribee Park Mansion, Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival will take you from farm gate to picnic blanket, with the best in artisan cheese and local produce.
Meet the makers, sample their wares and pair those delicious cheeses with handcrafted wine, beer cider or spirits for a leisurely picnic out on the lawn.
Watch chefs and cheesemakers in action, enjoy the live music and indulge with your cheese-loving friends, old and new.
First Release Tickets are now on sale for $37 plus booking fee.
These early bird rates are limited – so get in quick to avoid disappointment!
Ticket price includes entry, entertainment, samples and festival glass to keep.
Entry is free for children 14 and under, when entering with a full paying adult.
This Wyndham City event is proudly supported by Major Sponsor, Pyrenees Wine
Fromage a Trois Facebook Competion - Terms and Conditions
Fromage a Trois – Win a Double Pass
Terms and conditions for entry into the draw for a chance to win a double pass to Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival on Sunday 24 March 2019.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1. This competition is run by Wyndham City Council in the state of Victoria, Australia only.
2. By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry (‘conditions’). If your entry does not comply with these conditions, it will not be valid for entry into the draw.
3. Entry is restricted to people who are aged 18 years or over. Wyndham City Council staff and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. One draw entry per person only.
5. To be eligible for the draw you tell us which cheese lover you’ll bring along as your picnic buddy via the Fromage a Trois facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/200116157568296/). Entries will close at 5pm on Sunday 16 December 2018.
7. Each valid entry during this time will automatically go into the draw to win a double pass for two adults for Fromage a Trois on Sunday 24 March 2019 (total value $74).
8. The Competition winner will be drawn at 11am on Monday 17 December 2018 at the offices of Wyndham City Council – 45 Princes Highway, Werribee 3030 and the winner will be notified via Facebook on the same day, with prize collection details.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted by Wednesday 19 December 2018, Wyndham City Council may opt to conduct a redraw and the next valid entry drawn will be the winner.
11. Wyndham City Council’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The Competition winner is responsible for complying with prize usage terms and expiry dates.
14. Wyndham City Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, invalid or corrupt entries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to get to Werribee Park?
Werribee Park is located 35 kilometres west of Melbourne’s city centre, on the Princes Freeway. It is a 30-minute drive over the Westgate Bridge or via the Geelong Road. Take the Werribee South exit to K Road (Take the 2nd Werribee exit- Follow sign to Werribee Mansion). Traffic marshals will direct you to car parking from the Werribee South freeway exit on the day. Onsite parking is available for FREE. Please enter Werribee Park through Gate 2 on K Road, Werribee. Follow signs and instructions.
- From Melbourne - take the train towards Werribee from Flinders Street of Southern Cross Stations and get off at Werribee.
- From Geelong or Sunshine – catch the Geelong line train and get off at Wyndham Vale or Tarneit.
- Buses run from all of the above stations to Werribee City Centre.
- For more details, including maps, timetables and a journey planner, visit www.ptv.vic.gov.au
- There will be a FREE shuttle bus that will depart and return to Wyndham Vale and Werribee stations.
From Werribee Station – take the 439 towards Werribee South which drops passengers directly at Werribee Park. Buses depart once an hour and take approximately 15 minutes.
From Wyndham Vale Station – take the 190 towards Werribee Station. Buses depart every 30 minutes and take approximate 15 minutes to get to Werribee Station.
From Tarneit Station – take the 170 towards Werribee Station. Buses depart every 20 minutes and take approximately 20 minutes to get to Werribee Station.
For more details, including maps, timetables and a journey planner, visit www.ptv.vic.gov.au
Please note that the FREE shuttle bus will also run frequently from Werribee Station.
Due to the popularity of Fromage a Trois, traffic will be heavier than usual and we appreciate your patience. Therefore, please allow extra time to get to and from the event.
Patrons are not permitted to bring their own alcohol into the event. Exhibitors will be offering samples and selling product for you to enjoy on the day in your event glass. There will also be full bottle sales available in a carafe, with takeaway available, unchilled and in a sealed bag. These takeaway products are not permitted to be opened at the event. Alcohol will not be sold to anyone under the age of 18 and ID may be requested.
Due to legislative changes to the Tobacco Act in 2017, smoking is prohibited at Food Festivals and this includes Fromage – pass outs will be available at the entrance.
An ATM will be onsite for the duration of the event.
This is a family friendly event and children 14 years and under can attend for free if accompanied by an adult. Please select a free ticket for children when purchasing an adult ticket.
Conditions of Entry
All bags are subject to a security search upon entry. Any prohibited items will be confiscated. No alcohol, food or pets are permitted to the event. Seeing eye dogs are permitted.
Patrons are not permitted to bring food into the event. We encourage you to support our Exhibitors and fill up your bags with their amazing produce on sale at this event to enjoy on the day or purchase to take home.
There will be a huge variety of lunch options available to patrons including:
- Purchase food directly from exhibitors from cheese platters, to raclette, cannoli, arancini and more!
- Pop Up food vendors will also be selling a range of sweet and savoury foods
What to Bring
Picnic rug, a hat, sunscreen, jacket, and a poncho for any inclement weather. Please note there are limited shaded areas – so please come prepared for rain or shine.
What happens if I am unable to attend?
All tickets are transferable but not refundable. The official tasting glass included in your ticket price will only be available to collect on event day at Werribee Park on Sunday 24 March.
Keep up to date with the latest at Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival on Facebook. Like the page to be kept up to date with all the latest event information.
Exhibitor & Food Vendor Applications - Now Open
Applications are now open for cheese makers and mongers, artisan food producers, craft beer, cider, spirits and wine producers to be part of Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival 2019.
This specialist food and beverage event is held on the stunning grounds of Werribee Park and attracts in excess of 5000 food loving patrons.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this special event for direct sales and branding awareness.