Do your kids love throwing and hitting a ball? Are they keen to try Baseball?
Baseball Victoria are running a Come and Try Baseball session at Brookdale Road Reserve in Point Cook.
Kids will build on their throwing, hitting and catching skills, practise fielding and base running, and try out a fun game of Baseball! Come and find out what this exciting sport is all about. This session is for 5 to 10 year olds.
Free to participate and all equipment supplied.
- When: Tuesday 10 October, 4 to 5:30pm
- Where: Brookdale Road Reserve, 2 Brookdale Rd, Point Cook
- What to bring: cap, water bottle & runners.
Register here or clicking 'Register Now'.
- *Please note that there are no public toilets at this sportsground - the closest are a 5 minute walk/ 3 minute drive at Saltwater Community Centre, 5 minute drive (13 minute walk) to Saltwater Reserve or a 2 minute drive/ 6 minute walk to Saltwater IGA at Tribeca Village.
- Please check in with the coaches on arrival
- Please follow any processes in place as directed by the organisation, these will be in line with their risk assessment.
The Active Wyndham Calendar aims to help more Wyndham residents to find physical activities that they enjoy.
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the participant has specific access requirements to participate please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check if we are able to cater for their needs.
Data collection and enquiries:
Registration information will be kept on a secure database and will be used in a statistical format for monitoring and evaluation purposes only. You may be contacted for feedback to help with course improvement/ project evaluation. Medical information and name will be passed onto the delivery organisation.