A redeveloped Wyndham Park which will improve connections between the park, river and City Centre, making it a place for the entire community to enjoy.
Wyndham City Council is taking steps to position Werribee as the Capital of Melbourne’s West. Council, in a series of public/private partnerships, is developing key sites across the City Centre, and in Council-led projects, redeveloping existing assets.
Collectively, these projects will deliver more employment, housing, boost liveability, increase car parking, and strengthen the local economy.
Independent analysis has found that these key developments will boost Wyndham’s economy by $465 million.
Together, these projects will deliver:
- 1,600 jobs, both through construction and ongoing
- 1,690 parking spaces
- 16,400 sqm of office space
- 2,800 sqm of retail and hospitality space
- 300 residential apartments
- 150-bed Holiday Inn hotel
- A new Integrated Community Learning Centre
- A new childcare centre