- Kelly Park Center
2b Synnot Street
- 9742 0867
Location: 2b Synnot Street (Kelly Park)
Kelly Park Centre provides community spaces for classes, functions, meeting, recreation activities and events. Our facilities include community rooms, equipment kitchens, and BBQ area adjacent to venue, disabled facilities, a baby change area and park adjacent to venue.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
For more information on our facilities, please contact Wyndham City Community Facilities Officer on 9742 0867.
Rooms Available for hire
- Main Hall – 180 seated auditorium style, 130 seated at tables
- Card Room – 38 seated with tables
- Billiard Room – 18 seated with tables
- Library Room – 10 seated boardroom style
- Kitchen: Large domestic kitchen facilities, accessible from the Card room and Main Hall
Kitchen facilities are available for community groups and private hire. (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Tables and seating for up to 180 people
- Disability access
- Adjacent parkland with BBQs and playground
- Large domestic kitchen
Rooms are suitable for
- Exercise classes
- Small groups
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
When completing the application to hire form:
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions document prior to completing this application form
- Ensure you add an electronic signature to this application form or if you are printing this form out, sign the signature section
- Email the completed form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Wyndham City, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee.
Note: Completion of the application form does not guarantee your booking. Once your application is received by the halls team they will review your application and be in touch.
For further enquiries contact the Community Facilities Officer on email@example.com or 9742 0867.
- 2 accessible carparks
- Level entry into the Centre with automated doors
- 1 accessible bathroom (LH)
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.