- 39 Beach Road,
- +61 03 9742 1755
Werribee South Caravan Park has REOPENED to Tourists effective immediately.
It is Business as Usual at the Werribee South Caravan Park, having fully opened all camp sites and cabins to TOURIST BOOKINGS.
Brett and Julie are very pleased to welcome all tourists back to the Park in time for Christmas and the School Holidays.
Situated only 35km's from Melbourne CBD, the picturesque seaside tourist park is located where the Werribee River meets Port Phillip Bay. Boasting some of Victoria's best tourist attractions on its doorstep, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Werribee Park Mansion, State Rose Garden, Shadowfax Winery, RAAF Museum and Point Cook Coastal Park, there are so many activities to see and do.
The Council owned facility is proudly operated by Park Managers, Brett and Julie, who create a friendly atmosphere in the well present park. It's the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy the surroundings.
With many attractions and beautiful surroundings the Werribee South Caravan Park is the perfect place to spend a quiet breakaway, with easy access to Melbourne and Geelong. Our very friendly and helpful management staff will make your stay a pleasurable experience.
For details on accommodation, Rates/Prices or to Make A Booking, visit the website www.werribeesouthcaravanpark.com
- Unit available = 1 (with 2 bedrooms)
- Reception not accessible
- Accessible parking near room
- Ramp access from designated car space
- Accessible entry to room (slight lip at sliding door track)
- Doors are easy to open
- Accessible deck area outside
- Manoeuvrability tight in double room, second bedroom has bunks (not accessible for wheelchairs)
- Staff will help to move furniture if required in lounge/dining areas for more space
- Lino floor
- Lighting is bright
- Bathrooms accessible with ‘roll in’ shower, handheld shower head and grabrails
- Beach and café nearby.