There have been many changes to Council services and facilities to help keep you and our community safe.
We have translated resources about Council services in these languages
- العربية - Arabic
- हिन्दी - Hindi
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ - Punjabi
- 简体中文 - Simplified Chinese
- Tiếng Việt - Vietnamese
For audio COVID news in different languages visit Wyndham Together.
Aboriginal Community Resources and Information
- Australian Government Department of Health: video, radio and visual communications in various Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages about different areas of health during the pandemic and for different age groups.
- Department of Health and Human Services information: Victorian Government information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- 3KND Kool N Deadly: Melbourne’s Indigenous radio station produces podcasts to raise awareness about COVID in strengthen community connections.
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO): real-time information updates and resources produced by and with Aboriginal communities across Australia to promote health
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO): an information hub and links to key messages from Aboriginal community representatives.
Other Online Resources
For Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Advice in your language visit Department of Health and Human Services website.
For more information and news on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your language visit the SBS website.