Youth Services runs holiday programs and activities for young people aged 12-25 years over four venues throughout Wyndham during the school holidays at Hoppers Crossing (the Youth Resource Centre), Point Cook, Wyndham Vale (Manor Lakes) and Tarneit.
Young people can participate in leisure and recreation activities in an environment which is safe, supportive and lots of fun. This is a great opportunity for young people to try an activity that they might not have done before. Emphasis is placed on fun and having a go.
For more information visit the webpage below:
- Open Air Street Art Event
- EYE$ ON ME – RnB / Hip Hop Event
- Holiday Action (Youth Resource Centre) – Hoppers Crossing
- Holiday Drop-In @ Point Cook
- Holiday Activities @ Tarneit
- Holiday Activities @ Wyndham Vale
- Breakaway – Disability Respite Program
Teenage Excursions for 16-25 Years
For more information on any of our programs and services, contact Youth Services on 8734 1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org