The Volunteer & Community Group Training supports local volunteers, residents and community organisations across the municipality to develop volunteering. These training sessions and tools are provided free of charge to Wyndham residents, volunteers and community organisations. Please note session dates and times may be subject to change.
- Wyndham residents, volunteers and community organisations are eligible to attend the training courses provided
- Registration for training sessions will be open 4 weeks prior to each session
- It is essential you book as we have limited places
- Most sessions will be held at Wyndham Civic Centre (Functions area), 45 Princes Hwy, Werribee, however some may be held at a Community Centre.
- Light refreshments are available at each session
- Parking is available in the western car park near the entrance to the functions area.
Visit the What's on Calendar for a listing of all training opportunities.