It’s Midsumma season and the Wyndham Unicorns are out in force! Can you guess the location of these majestic creatures?
Follow Wyndham Libraries on Instagram to see what they’re up to in your area!
Like and comment on selected posts during the month of February 2019 for your chance to win $50 JB Hi-Fi Voucher!
Friday 1 February – Thursday 28 February
#UNICORNSOFWYNDHAM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is run by Wyndham City Council (‘Council’) in the state of Victoria, Australia only. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry (‘conditions’). If your entry does not comply with these conditions, it will not be valid for entry.
- Entry is restricted to residents of Victoria aged 13 years and over. If you are aged under 18 years, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition. Council staff, Councillors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition opens on 11 February 2019 and closes on 25 February 2019 at 11:59pm (‘competition period’). Entries received outside of the competition period will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the following steps during the competition period:
- follow @librariesinwyndham on Instagram;
- like the competition photo posted by @librariesinwyndham; and
- leave a creative comment on the photo between 15-25 words which promotes conversation and includes the hashtag #unicornsofwyndham.
- Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they like during the competition period, provided that each entry complies with these conditions.
- Entries must not contain any objectionable, profane, insulting or inflammatory language. Council reserves the right to remove or delete and exclude from entry any comments which in its reasonable opinion breaches this condition.
- The competition will be judged on 27 February 2019 at Julia Gillard Library Tarneit. One winner will be chosen to receive a $50 JB Hi-Fi gift card (‘prize’). The winner will be announced via Instagram post on 28 February 2019 and will also be contacted by direct message on Instagram. Refer to JB Hi-Fi’s website www.jbhifi.com.au/General/Help-Centre/Gift-Card-help/Gift-Card-Terms--Conditions/ for their terms and conditions for redemption of gift cards.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by 6 March 2019 Council may opt to conduct further judging to determine a new winner.
- If the prize has not been claimed by 13 March 2019 the winner will be deemed to have surrendered the prize and Council may opt to conduct further judging to award the unclaimed prize.
- Council may require the winner to provide evidence of their identity. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the winner, Council reserves the right, in its entire discretion, to determine the identity of the winner.
- Council’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, invalid or corrupt submissions.