Wyndham City and builders CONVIC are seeking feedback to the proposed design of the new Active Youth Skate and Outdoor Space. The space is located at the Youth Resources Centre, Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing.
This is your chance to provide input into the design of the new skate and active space!!
Features of the new Active Youth Skate and Outdoor Space
Wheeled Action Sports
- Quarter Pipe
- Bank to Kerb
- Manual Pad
- Wallie Pipe
- Pole Jam
- Ascending Ledge
- Slappy Kerb
Sculptural Hangout Space
- Stepping Pods
- Monkey Bars
- Sculptural Seating
- Pipe Sculpture
- Seating Cave
- Garden Bed Seating
- Climbing Blocks
- Half Basketball Court
- Soccer Goal
- Performance Stage with Raised Platform
- Sculptural Seating in Grassed Area
- Large Concrete Pipe at Entry
- Native Plants and Shrubs
- Native Grasses
To provide feedback please complete the online survey. All participants go into a draw with win one of 5, $20 JB Hi Fi Gift Cards.
Consulation closes 5pm Friday 26 May, 2017.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for entry into the draw for a chance to win one of five JB Hi Fi Gift Cards to the value of $20.
- This competition is run by Wyndham City Council (‘Council’) in the state of Victoria, Australia only.
- By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry (‘conditions’). If your entry does not comply with these conditions, it will not be valid for entry into the draw.
- Entry is restricted to people who live, work or go to school in the Wyndham municipality and people who are aged 5 years or over. If you are aged under 18 years, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition. Council may require you to provide proof of residency and/or age. Council staff, Councilors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the competition you must complete a survey entry form by Friday 26 May 2017.
- Each survey entry will go into a draw to win a JB HI FI Gift Card to the value of $20.00. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months.
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw.
- The Competition will be drawn on Friday 2 June 2017 at Council offices and winners will be notified by telephone or email on the same day.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by Friday 9 June 2017, Council may opt to conduct a redraw and the next valid entry drawn will be the winner.
- Gift Cards will be posted out or picked up by the winners at the Youth Resource Centre. If picking up a winning card, please produce valid identification.
- Council’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, invalid or corrupt entries.
Your personal information is being collected by Council for the purpose of enabling you to enter this competition and will be disclosed to Council staff involved in the administration of the competition.