Applications are open for 2020, open Monday 9 September 2019
Do you have a program or a regular activity that you’d like to host at one of Council’s Community Centres or facilities in 2020?
Centres open to the EOI for 2020 are:
- Arndell Park Community Centre – Phone: 8734 8911
- Featherbrook Community Centre – Phone: 8353 4000
- Saltwater Community Centre – Phone: 8376 5500
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre – Phone: 9395 6399
- Penrose Promenade Community Centre – Phone: 8734 4500
- Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre – Phone: 8734 8934
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre – Phone: 9748 9822
Neighbourhood Activation Priorities
Council works to ensure activities in community centres meet local needs and interests. With projected growth in population in the coming years, we are focussed on reaching out to new residents and communities who we haven’t met yet. Priorities for activities have been developed for each community centre based on local demographic data, what residents have told us is important to them along with an assessment of current activities. This fact sheet provides an overview of all this information and the related local priorities.
Application packs will be available from each community centre, pop into your local centre to grab a pack and make an appointment time
For more information please contact the community centres on the above contact number.