Applications are open for 2019
Do you have a program or a regular activity that you’d like to host at one of Council’s Community Centres or facilities in 2019?
Centres open to the EOI for 2019 are:
- Arndell Park Community Centre – Phone: 8734 8911
- Featherbrook Community Centre – Phone: 8353 4000
- Saltwater Community Centre – Phone: 8376 5500
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre – Phone: 9395 6399
- Penrose Promenade Community Centre – Phone: 8734 4500
- Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre – Phone: 8734 8934
- (Tarneit Community Learning Centre – closed for renovations in 2019 so no applications will be accepted)
Neighbourhood Activation Priorities
Council works to ensure activities in community centres meet local needs and interests. Priorities for activities have been developed for each community centre based on local demographic data, what residents have told us is important to them along with an assessment of current activities. Information factsheets for each centre can be download from the below links.
Application packs will be available from each community centre, pop into your local centre to grab a pack and make an appointment time
For more information please contact the community centres