Our Baby playgroups are a free program for families with children between 6 to 18 months, with a qualified Child and Family Resource Officer facilitating the sessions.
These weekly sessions are s a great opportunity for parents and their children to socialise, to improve children’s early learning potential, enhance parental wellbeing as well as learn about local services and supports in Wyndham.
Join us to engage in some great play ideas with your child as well as making some new friends in your community.
Who can attend a Baby Play Group?
Families will be prioritised with following eligibility criteria, however if vacancies arise, consideration will be given to all enquiries.
- A family member in the household holds a Health Care Card or equivalent
- Families in which a family member identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Families looking after children in kinship care arrangements (out of home care)
- Families referred from Child FIRST/Child Protection.
- Families referred from or participating in Enhanced Maternal and Child Health Services
For further information contact the Children and Family Resource Team 8734 54 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Low Cost Play Ideas
If you’re looking for low-cost play ideas, we suggest you check out the Play Time or Kids & Youth section on our Wyndham Together webpage. Our Child and Family Resource Team have put together a series of low-cost play idea videos for you to follow along with