The Brestfeeding Drop-in Centre will be closed Thursday 25th April and will reopen on Friday 26th April.
Wyndham City has a Breast Feeding Drop-In Centre for families wanting extra support for breast feeding. The Maternal & Child Health Lactation Service is a free service and no appointment is necessary. The service is staffed by Lactation Consultants who welcome families to drop in.
Wyndham City Maternal & Child Health Lactation Service
- Location: Sr Rita Douglas Centre, 42 Vincent Crescent Werribee
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 1.30pm - 4pm (The centre is closed on Public Holidays).
For additional Breastfeeding support contact:
- MCH Enquiries on 9742 8148
- ABA Counselling Line on 1800 686 268
- MCH 24hr Hotline on 13 22 29
- Your birth hospital (if recently discharged)