Do you have a child aged 0 to 5, or are you planning on starting a family in the future? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Wyndham is one of the fastest-growing and most diverse local government areas in Victoria and is currently home to 12,216 three and four-year-old children. This is expected to increase by 43% to 17,552 three and four-year-old children by 2040.
In Wyndham, Council provides kindergarten programs directly and supports other providers such as Childcare centres to deliver kindergarten programs for the community.
Last year, the Victorian Government announced that it will:
- Decrease the cost of kindergarten provided by Council and by Childcare centres, and
- Increase the number of hours that children attend kindergarten over the next 10 years.
These changes will no doubt benefit all families and children in Wyndham!
Council wants to know how these changes may affect the way Wyndham families use kindergarten and Childcare services, now and into the future. Your feedback will help us to plan for future services for our community.
To complete the survey, visit Planning for the future of Kindergarten and Childcare in Wyndham survey on The Loop website.
This survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Complete the Survey online by Sunday 2 April 2023 and go into the draw to win one of five $200 Coles/Myer gift cards (Terms and Conditions apply).
Planning for the future of Kindergarten and Childcare in Wyndham Survey Competition Terms and Conditions (2023)
- This competition is run by Wyndham City Council (‘Council’) in the state of Victoria, Australia only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions are not valid and will be disqualified.
- To be eligible to enter this competition, you must be a Wyndham resident aged 18 years or above. Council staff, volunteers, Councillors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the competition, you must participate in Council’s Planning for the future of Kindergarten and Childcare in Wyndham survey and opt into the competition draw between 7:30am on 1 March 2023 and 11:59pm on 2 April 2023. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will be drawn at 10:00am on 5 April 2023 by Council officers. Five winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries, who will each receive a $200 Coles Group and Myer Gift Card (total prize pool valued at $1,000). Terms and conditions apply to the redemption of gift cards. Refer to the Coles website for more information.
- The winners will be contacted by telephone or email by 5:00pm on 5 April 2023.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 5:00pm on 12 April 2023, Council may opt to conduct a further draw to determine a new competition winner.
- If a prize is not collected from Council’s Civic Centre by 5:00pm on 28 April 2023, the winner will be deemed to have surrendered the prize and Council may opt to conduct a further draw to award the unclaimed prize.
- Council may, acting in its absolute discretion, require a winner to provide evidence of their identity, age and/or residential address.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, invalid or corrupt entries.
- If for any reason, this competition cannot be run as planned, Council reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the competition and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Council’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.