The Wyndham Business Awards cover 17 categories and include the prestigious Business of the Year Award which will be presented by major sponsor Williams Landing, proudly developed by Cedar Woods.
The winners of the 2016 Wyndham Business Awards are:
- New and Emerging – David McCarthy Plumbing
- Franchise – Midas Service Centre Werribee Plaza
- Home Based – Smudge Dog Grooming
- Manufacture Small – Branded Chocolates and Confectionary
- Manufacture Medium-Large – Encore Tissue (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Not for Profit – Westgate Community Initiatives Group
- Retail – Melbourne Fruit and Veg Delivery
- Service Sole Trader – A Dry Bed
- Service Micro – Cat Napping Suburban Retreat
- Service Small – Negotiis Business Advisors and Accountants
- Service Medium – Wyndham Veterinary Clinic
- Tourism and Hospitality Small – Priya Indian Cuisine
- Tourism and Hospitality Medium – Shadowfax Wines
- Transport and Storage – Country Road Logistics Group
- Mayoral Award – Magnet Fishing Charters
- Business Person of the Year – Dr Karen Davies, Direct Vet Services
- Business of the Year – Encore Tissue (Aust) Pty Ltd
To see more about the awards night, visit 2016 Business Awards.
To read more about the 2016 Business Award Night visit the Star Weekly website.
For further information about the Wyndham Business Awards, phone 9742 0788 or email email@example.com.