Wyndham City invites local artists to assist and support Polyglot Theatre in the development and delivery of an immersive participatory experience designed for and with children. This experience will be delivered at Children’s Week Picnic on Sunday 27 October, an event that attracts over 8,000 people each year.
What is required:
- Assist Polyglot Theatre artists in a creative development incursion at a Wyndham Primary School, Tuesday 8 October 2019.
- Assist Polyglot Theatre artists in delivering an arts experience at Wyndham City Children’s Week Picnic, Sunday 27 October 2019.
- A current Working with Children Check. Information is available here: https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/individuals/applicants/how-to-apply
If you are interested in developing your skills in delivering participatory experiences and have a flair for and passion in working with children – please email Rahima Hayes, Arts Program Officer, email@example.com, with the following by Monday 30 September, 5pm:
- A current CV – detailing experience and creative practice.
- Why you are interested in this opportunity.
A stipend is available for selected artists.