Wyndham City Grants
Wyndham City’s community grants program provides a range of funding types for projects that are primarily Wyndham based for the benefit of the Wyndham community.
Wyndham Community Cultural Foundation
A private locally based cultural foundation that grants funds to individuals and community organizations for projects that promote, enhance or develop the arts in Wyndham. For further information email email@example.com
Arts Specific Funding
- Australia Council for the Arts –Australia’s national arts funding body supporting a diverse range of artists, artistic practice, organizations and arts activity. Area of practice based peer assessment of artistic merit and excellence, is central to grant decision making.
- Catalyst Fund – the Australian Government's new funding program for the arts administered by the Ministry for the Arts.
- Copyright Agency Cultural Fund – supports individual Australian creators and those involved in the creative industries who wish to develop their skills and take their careers to the next level. Applicants can apply for grants of up to $5,000 to undertake training and other activities that will enhance their careers.
- Creative Victoria – arts funding programs designed to stimulate high quality, diverse arts activity across the state; strengthen Victoria’s reputation as a centre for artistic excellence and creativity; and ensure that all Victorians have opportunities to participate in and enjoy the arts.
- Festivals Australia – funding for high-quality arts or cultural heritage projects for participant and audience engagement, through activities such as a parade, performance, workshop, installation or exhibition. Projects must be a single discrete activity, not a range of unrelated activities across a festival program.
- Film Victoria – funds the development and production of feature films, television, online and games and provide incentives for production and post-production. Also funds fellowships, industry placements, select travel to international markets and festivals and provide support for screen culture and industry through a range of activities.
- Music Victoria – Provides music industry specific funds and resources from government and non-government sources information.
- National Library of Australia – Community Heritage Grants (CHG) program provides grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations such as libraries, archives, museums, genealogical and historical societies, multicultural and Indigenous groups.
Other Funding Sources
- Australian Government – Grants finder for all government grants – can search by industry or interest group.
- Business Victoria -grants, vouchers and assistance programs that can help you start, run and grow your business.
- The Funding Centre – free help sheets, services, newsletters, books and training to help community groups improve their fundraising abilities and become healthier and more viable.
- Philanthropy Australia – the national peak body for philanthropy and is a non-profit membership organisation. Subscription to either their hard copy or online directory gives you access to a listing of their members which are foundations and trusts which provide funding.