Wyndham City invites local artists to propose ideas for arts and cultural activities that can be delivered at community events in 2020.
Each artist will contribute to a newly established program, ARTPOST, designed to Fast Track Your Creativity and ensure arts and culture are visible and accessible throughout Wyndham City. Art Post will be programmed at various community events identified as priority by Community Planning and Development. For example: Werribee Pop-Up Park, Point Cook Pop-Up Park, Tarneit Night Market in addition to community events and out-door activations.
We are looking for activities that are characterised by the following:
- Multi- art form – we are interested in all art-forms
- Engaging and accessible
- Participatory, invites audience to do something
- Immersive – the activity will captivate the attention of the audience
To express interest in ARTPOST program – Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Activity description – what is it, and who is it for?
- Your skills and experience
- What you will require to deliver the activity
- Your suburb
If you would like to discuss your idea with an Arts Officer prior to application, please call 03 9742 0777.
To be involved in the first half of 2020 please get in contact with us by the 31st of October.