Wyndham City is creating a dedicated space for Point Cook’s young people to relax, socialise and express their creativity.
This $720,000 Wyndham City project is supported by a $200,000 grant through the Victorian Government’s Growing Suburbs Fund.
- landscaped lawn
- performance space
- art canvasses for painting
- film projector
- next to Saltwater Community Centre
- opposite Saltwater P-9 College
- a safe and welcoming place for young people to gather
- will encourage creative expression
- can be used to host bands and events
- easy to get to, with 497 bus stop outside and located opposite Saltwater P-9 College
Commenced: August 2019