Council is investing more than $20.5 million on local road upgrades, maintenance and traffic management projects across Wyndham over the 2020/21 year.
Wyndham City is responsible for upgrading and maintaining neighbourhood roads, while the State Government is responsible for delivering major roads, including highways.
Council-funded road projects in Werribee include:
Major road upgrades
- Bulban Road upgrade between McGraths Road and Edgars Road
Council will dig up these roads to repair underground pipes, construct several layers of new road pavement and construct and repair gutters and footpaths. This will ensure the roads are sturdier and safer.
- King St
- Wyndham City will reapply the top layer of asphalt to the following roads, to ensure they are smoother for drivers.
- Bower Drive, from Cassowary Avenue to Warbler Close
- Blackwood Court, from Tamarind Crescent to the end of the road
- Poinciana Court, from Tamarind Crescent to the end of the road
- Caper Court
- Blueberry Court
- Hakea Court
- Bridge Street, from Watton Street to Synnot Street