Council is investing more than $20.5 million on local road upgrades, maintenance and traffic management projects across Wyndham over the 2020/21 year.
Wyndham City is responsible for upgrading and maintaining neighbourhood roads, while the State Government is responsible for delivering major roads, including highways.
Council-funded road projects in Hoppers Crossing include:
Council will dig up these roads to repair underground pipes, construct several layers of new road pavement and construct and repair gutters and footpaths. This will ensure the roads are sturdier and safer.
- Bethany Road, from Tarneit Road to Virgilia Drive
- Woodville Park Drive
Wyndham City will reapply the top layer of asphalt to the following roads, to ensure they are smoother for drivers.
- Nicklaus Drive, from Bellbridge Drive to Watson Close
- Miller Court, from Nicklaus Drive to the end of the road
- Von Nida Drive, from Courtney Avenue to Nicklaus Drive
- Courtney Avenue
- Dorchap Court, from Bellbridge Drive to the end of the road
- Herbert Avenue
- Haideh Court, from Mokhtar Drive to the end of the road