Works at Mossfiel Reserve as part of the Master Plan implementation began in September 2017.
The redevelopment project includes the features below and the demolition of the existing Mossfiel Hall and two existing sporting pavilions. The project is expected to be completed by mid-2019.
• Construction of two new sporting / community pavilions
• New sporting fields
• New car park
• New play space
• State of the art reserve for residents to enjoy
Timeframes for stages of the project are as follows:
• Service connections and clearing the site for construction of the new sports & community pavilion
• Complete construction of sports and community pavilion ($3.4M)
• Complete construction of the new car park next to the pavilion
• Finalise design of landscape / sports fields
• Finalise design of netball pavilion
2018/19 – 2019/20:
• Complete construction of landscape/sports fields
• Construct netball / community pavilion
• Construction of new playground
The construction of the landscape/sports fields commences in mid-October 2018. Temporary fencing will be installed around the works site and Public Access will not be permitted during the construction period. Completion of the works is expected by September 2019.
This project is supported by a $1,800,000 grant made available through the Victorian Government’s Growing Suburbs Fund.
For further information on the development of the reserve please contact the Sports & Recreation team on 9742 0777.