The Manor Lakes North Integrated Family Centre (interim name) is being constructed on the corner of Malt Drive and Holyoake Parade and will provide the local community with access to a wide range of children’s and family services in a safe, welcoming, and sustainable facility.
The centre will provide:
- Three and four year old kindergarten
- Maternal & Child Health Services
- Integrated office space for allied health and complimentary services
- Consult space for visiting / allied health professionals
- Play ground spaces
- Car parking
- Will provide the community with access to local early years services
- Is co-located with the future state government primary school supporting transition from early years to school
- Responds to the growth and needs of the community
- Supports the education and development of children
The centre is co-located with a government primary school (set to open in 2023) and is near the Manor Lakes North Active Open Space. The kindergarten services will be delivered in partnership with KU Children's Services who design specialist play-based educational programs for children in the years prior to school.
The project is being funded by Wyndham and the State Governments Building Blocks Program and Growing Suburbs Fund.
To find out more about the consultation for the naming of Manor Lakes North Family Centre, visit The Loop.
See the latest construction update below: