Wyndham City is upgrading Friar Place Park in Point Cook.
This $400,000 Wyndham City project is supported by the Victorian Government through a $200,000 Growing Suburbs Fund grant.
- New play equipment, including swings, sea saw, and rockers
- Nature play area
- New seating
- Improved half-court basketball court
- Upgrading main pathways to concrete
- A more pleasant and welcoming space
- A better place for walking and exercising
- A fun area for children
Start: October 2019
Finish: March 2020
To learn about community consultation undertaken for this project, click here