Customer Service via phone and webchat is available:
- Monday - Friday (8am to 7pm)
- Saturday and Sunday (9am to 4pm)
Interpreting services: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment: you can call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.