Customer Service via phone and webchat is available:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm
- Sunday: 9am to 1pm webchat only
- Online Requests 24 hours, 7 days a week
Phone: (03) 9742 0777
Interpreting services: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment: you can call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.