The Climate Change Adaptation Strategy has been prepared, completing a 2014/15 City Plan action to develop Wyndham City’s climate change risk management response.
The Strategy responds to Wyndham’s priority climate change risks and existing gaps, and also seeks to establish a culture of organisational learning to feed into future Council work.
The Strategy has five themes, which it seeks to respond to, including:
- Managing water use and urban heat reduction
- Empowering a resilient community
- Protecting our biodiversity
- Building climate resilient infrastructure
- Establishing adaptation excellence.