The ability to participate in the economy impacts how people feel connected and included in a community and Jobs matter a great deal to Wyndham residents. Wyndham City is pleased to work in partnership with the Victorian government and The Huddle on the Jobs Victoria Advocates Program.
About the program
Many people are not aware of the different supports available to them or do not know where to go for the help and advice they need to find work. Jobs Victoria Advocates support people who are looking for work by connecting them to information, advice, and the right services.
Who is eligible?
The program is available to people from all age and walks of life in Wyndham.
The program may be particularly helpful for:
- Young people and students who are still figuring out their career aspirations
- People with little or no previous work experience
- People who are returning to work after time off
- People who have not previously worked in Australia
- People who are living with a disability
How can a Jobs Victoria Advocate help you?
You will have a chat with Wyndham Jobs Victoria Advocate to unpack where you are professionally now and where you would like to be. By the end of the chat you have a list of Education and Employment services that can support you getting a job. Advocate can make any necessary referral calls.