The winner of the Book of Stuff design competition is Shannon Mackey!
Enter your original art piece for your chance to be featured on the front cover of the 2020/2021 Book of Stuff.
Entrants must be aged between 12 and 25 and live, work, go to school or socialise in Wyndham.
Entrants will be encouraged to submit designs with the following guidelines:
- Be an original piece, strictly no copyrighted works
- Be able to be resized to fit on the cover of the book
- Display the words ‘Book of Stuff’ and ‘2020/2021’ and have space to allow for Wyndham City Councils logos.
- Represent a diverse inclusive community
- Be capable of being resized to a portrait size of 10 x 14cm
- Art work must be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
For more information please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Youth Services on 9742 0777.
Proudly supported by Wyndham City Council’s Youth Services Youth Task Force committee.
This competition is now closed and winners will be announced shortly.
Book of Stuff Design Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is run by Wyndham City Council (‘Council’) in the state of Victoria, Australia only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry. If your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, it will not be valid and will not be considered.
- Entry is restricted to people aged between 12 and 25 years old who live, work, study or socialise in Wyndham.
- Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain their parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition. Council staff, Councillors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the competition, you must upload your artwork at https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/bookofstuffcomp between 9am on 1 September 2019 and 4pm on 14 October 2019. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries will not be returned at the end of the competition.
- Entries must:
- contain the phrase ‘2020/2021 Book of Stuff’ in its design;
- be capable of being resized to a portrait size of 10cm x 14.5cm;
- be submitted in JPEG, PNG, HEIF, HEIC or PDF format; and
- be no more than 10mb in file size.
- Entries must be the entrant’s own original artwork and must not contain any objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material, or infringe a third party’s intellectual property.
- The competition will be judged on 17 October 2019 at the Youth Resource Centre, 86 Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing by Council’s Youth Task Force Committee. One winner will be chosen to have their artwork used on the cover of Council’s 2020/2021 Book of Stuff. Council reserves the right to determine runners up who may have their artwork used within Council’s 2020/2021 Book of Stuff.
- The winner will be contacted on 21 October 2019 by email and subsequently announced on Council’s social media accounts.
- Entrants consent to their full names being published in Council’s 2020/2021 Book of Stuff in connection with the use of their artwork.
- Entrants retain copyright in their artwork.
- Entrants grant Council an exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free licence to publish, cause to be published or otherwise use their entry in Council’s 2020/2021 Book of Stuff.
- The winner must indemnify and hold harmless Council, its Councillors and employees against all claims arising in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Council may, acting in its entire discretion, require winners to provide evidence of their identity, age and/or proof that they live, study, work or socialise in Wyndham.
- Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, corrupt or invalid submissions.
- Council’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.