Design, make and wear your own art work on a T-Shirt! You can do your design with screen printing, paint, digital, needlepoint and more.
The t-shirts will be provided at no cost by Wyndham City and artwork can be entered in one of two categories: Individual or group collaboration.
Prizes will be awarded in both categories
- 1st prize $500 Art Supply Voucher
- 2nd prize $250 Art Supply Voucher.
T-shirt requests must be made by Wednesday 31 May 2017 (T-shirts will be available by end June 2017 for collection) with final t-shirt art submissions due by Friday 20 October 2017. Entry forms and conditions will be supplied with the T-shirts.
To request your free blank t-shirt or for further information, contact Wyndham City 9742 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must live, work or recreate within Wyndham
- Only T-Shirts issued by Wyndham City Council will be eligible for entry
- Limit of 2 T-Shirts per individual and 10 per group can be requested. T-Shirts can be requested by contacting Adam Williams or Amanda Burns on 9742 0777 or email WyndhamDisability.SupportNetwork@wyndham.vic.gov.au.
- Maximum of 1 T-Shirt entry per individual and 8 T-Shirt entries per group
- T-Shirt requests must be made by Wednesday 31 May 2017 (T-Shirts will be available by end June 2017 for collection)
- T-Shirt Entries must be submitted by Friday 20 October 2017 – Entry Forms will be supplied with T-Shirts
- Art works must be Artists own original work – no copyright art works will be permitted
- Wyndham City Council has the right to reject any entries if deemed inappropriate
- Winning entries will be decided by an independent Art judge. Decisions are final and no further discussions or correspondence will be entered into.