Invitation to Tender
Wyndham City Council requires suitably qualified and experienced service providers for a Panel of Preferred Recruitment Partner Agencies.
The objective of the request for tender is to identify a panel of suitably qualified and experienced providers, available to supply some (or all) of the services detailed in the Tender documents, which includes (but is not limited to) the following:
Our Panel of Preferred Recruitment Partner Agencies will be utilised to deliver a range of full service or partial service recruitment-related activities. Some examples may include but may not be limited to:
- End-to-end search assignments of specific or targeted roles across broad industry specialisations;
- Management of volume recruitment assignments;
- Talent identification and mapping activities;
- Delivery and interpretation of psychometric, aptitude and/or personality assessment tools;
- Reference and background checking;
- Design and development of targeted recruitment strategies for areas of identified talent shortages.
Please note that these services will cover ongoing and fixed-term positions from Band 1 to L4 Coordinator. Contingent labour needs and Executive-level recruitment is not within the scope of this tender.
Documents are available for download from the Tenderlink website: www.tenderlink.com/wyndham
All technical enquiries relating to the works or services should be directed through the Tenderlink Forum established for this tender.
All submissions must be electronically submitted through the Tenderlink website no later than 12.00 noon Wednesday, on 24th July 2019
Late, emailed and facsimiled tenders will not be accepted. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER