Notice is given that Wyndham City Council will be holding a Special Meeting on Tuesday 23 July 2019 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee. This meeting is being held pursuant to section 84 of the Local Government Act 1989.
The business to be transacted at this Special Meeting is for Council to consider:
- Response to Petition 19/05 - Installation of a BBQ and sufficient lighting at a park in Breton Drive, Hoppers Crossing;
- Review of Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Policy 2014;
- Protected Disclosure, Fraud & Corruption Control & Risk Management Policies;
- Planning Permit Application - WYP11390/19 - Use and development of a telecommunication facility at land known as No. 1-5 Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook;
- Planning Permit Application - WYP11040/18 - Use and development of the land for a Child Care Centre and alteration of access to a Road Zone, Category 1, at land known as No. 28 Riverbend Crescent, Werribee;
- Small Business Hub Feasibility Study;
- Wyndham Landscape Development - Levels of Service;
- Green Living Series Report;
- Changzhou Sister City Friendship Agreement, China Report;
- Wyndham RDF Strategic Plan 2019 – 2025; and
- Confidential Item.
The Agenda will be available on Council’s website (www.wyndham.vic.gov.au) after 5pm on Friday 19 July 2019 or a hard copy can be collected from the Council Chamber foyer immediately prior to the meeting.
The meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact 9742 0777.