Iramoo Ward Councillor, Peter Maynard, was first elected to Council in 2012 and was Wyndham’s Mayor for 2014/15 before being elected Mayor again for the 2017/18 term.
Cr Maynard and his wife Lucie, have four children and six grandchildren and have lived in the Iramoo Ward since 1982.
Cr Maynard holds two Portfolios, Sports Development Portfolio Holder, which covers sports facilities, active lifestyle, new and emerging sports and club strengthening, and Growth and Transport.
Cr Maynard is also Council’s delegated representative on the following internal and external advisory committees:
- Chairperson Chirnside Park Hub Redevelopment Project Steering Committee
- LeadWest Ltd
- RDF (Wests Rd) and Waste Management Community Reference Group
- VU Sporting Complex Committee of Management
- Metropolitan Waste & Resource Recovery Group
- Youth Detention Community Advisory Committee
- Reconciliation Advisory Committee
Peter has also been appointed the Victorian spokesperson for the National Growth Areas Alliance.
Mobile: 0429 087 527