This information will be reviewed daily, as Wyndham City responds to the latest advice from health authorities.
Face to face customer service is back from Monday, 16 November
- Wyndham City Civic Centre: Monday to Friday (9am to 4pm)
- Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre: Monday to Friday (9am to 2.30pm)
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre: Monday to Friday (10am to 5pm)
Customer Service will still be available via phone and webchat:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Online Requests 24 hours, 7 days a week
Phone: (03) 9742 0777
Interpreting services: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment: you can call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Translated Resources: There have been many changes to Council services and facilities to help keep you and our community safe. Find out more.
Visit the Department of Health and Human Services website for more information.
Wyndham Council has a dedicated team who can help you find and connect with local service options. If you need support, but are unsure of where to start, click here to contact the Community Connector.
Wyndham City’s experienced and professional counsellors welcome your calls on any topic or matter requiring support. This includes for concerns relating to COVID-19 and longer term issues.
The Wyndham Open Business Directory features a listing of business that are currently operating in Wyndham to help you consider purchasing from.