This information will be reviewed daily, as Wyndham City responds to the latest advice from health authorities.
As of 8am Friday 11 June, Customer Service will return to the Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee
- Civic Centre Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 4pm
- Phone and Webchat: Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Online Requests 24 hours, 7 days a week
Phone: 1300 023 411
Interpreting services: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment: you can call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Translated Resources: There have been many changes to Council services and facilities to help keep you and our community safe. Find out more.
Visit the Department of Health and Human Services website for more information.
Access local support services and groups including food relief, mental health support, housing and family violence support.
The Wyndham Open Business Directory features a listing of business that are currently operating in Wyndham to help you consider purchasing from.
Wyndham Council has a dedicated team who can help you find and connect with local service options.
Wyndham City’s experienced and professional counsellors welcome your calls on any topic or matter requiring support. This includes for concerns relating to COVID-19 and longer term issues.