Hard and Green Waste Collection Service
- Residents do not have the ability to purchase additional collections.
- Hard and green waste placed on the nature strip will not be collected by the contractor.
- Hard and green waste with no red sticker may not be collected by the contractor. If you have not received your sticker/brochure within 2-3 working days of making your booking, contact Wyndham City on 9742 0777 or visit Council to collect a replacement.
- Failure to place the red sticker may cause a fine to be issued to the resident by Local Laws.
- Maximum volume is 3 cubic metres per household/pre-booked collection. Any waste over this limit will not be collected. Guidelines for 3 cubic metres: 3m x 1m x 1m (Length x Breadth x Height)
- During peak sessions there may be a minimum waiting period of 3 weeks.
(Two pre-booked collections per household each financial year.)
Wyndham City offers all residents (both homeowners and tenants) two Hard and Green Waste Collections each financial year. The Hard and Green Waste Collection Service operates on a pre-booked system - by calling Wyndham City when you want to book your collection/s.
Upon booking you will be sent an information brochure containing collection guidelines and a red sticker which MUST be placed on your hard and green waste items when they are placed out for collection.
If you do not receive this information within 2-3 working days of placing your booking please notify Wyndham City immediately.
To book a Hard and Green Waste collection please call Wyndham City on 9742 0777.