Aged & Disability Services
Delivered Meals Service
- home care,
- personal care,
- in-home respite,
- Delivered Meals,
- Home Maintenance
- This service aims to assist those who are unable to attend to their own home or personal care.
- Wyndham City's Aged and Disability Department's delivered meals service delivers nutritious and diverse meals to residents who are nutritionally at risk.
- Wyndham City's Young Families Team provides services to families of children with a disability or eligible medical condition, aged up to 25 years.
- Wyndham City's 1.2.1 Transport Service offers (Home and Community Care) HACC eligible clients who are frail aged, or who have a disability.
- Wyndham City;s Aged and Disability Department supports positive ageing and provides a range of services that enable residents to continue in their daily life routines.
- Listing of Aged Care Facilities in Wyndham.
- Listing of Independent Living Facilities in Wyndham.
Wyndham City offers a range of Home and Community Care (HACC) services to residents who require assistance to continue living at home because of age frailty and/or disability.
People wishing to use the service are visited by an assessment officer to discuss eligibility and service needs.
For further details please call 8734 0774.